- Fall 2014: Wharton School of Business, Business Economics & Consumer Behavior
- Spring 2014: Harvard University, Sophomore Tutorial on Art Markets
Primary interests in economics:
- Behavioral Economics
- Art Markets
Most recent talks:
- "The Art Market: An Economist's Perspective." Harvard Business School.
- “Consumer Judgment” lecture, Neurosurgery Grand Rounds, UPenn Medical School.
- "Can a $5 garage sale painting ever be worth $40 million? The Irresistible Economics of the Art World." Huntsman Program Preceptorial, Wharton.
- “Exploring the relationship between economics and art through Sol LeWitt” , Davis Museum, MA