- Fall 2014: Wharton School of Business, Business Economics & Consumer Behavior
- Spring 2014: Harvard University, Art Markets
Primary interests in economics:
- Behavioral Economics
- Art Markets
Most recent events:
- Received Harvard University "Certificate of Distinction in Teaching
Most recent talks:
- "The Art Market: An Economist's Perspective" at Harvard Business School.
- “Consumer Judgment” lecture, Neurosurgery Grand Rounds, UPenn Medical School.
- Exhibited "A Journey to the Aegean", a collection of paintings, at Boston University's Thurman Center.
- "Can a $5 garage sale painting ever be worth $40 million? The Irresistible Economics of the Art World." Huntsman Program Preceptorial, Wharton.
- “Exploring the relationship between economics and art through Sol LeWitt” , Davis Museum, MA