- 2014/2015: Wharton School of Business, Business Economics & Consumer Behavior
- 2014: Harvard University, Art Markets
Primary interests in economics:
- Behavioral Economics
- Art Markets
- Featured at Forbes/Investing: Millennials Beware: There Are Downsides To Debt-Free Living. Link.
- Penn "Women in Art" Initiative Interview. Link
- "Professor Spotlight: Economics and Art need not be mutually exclusive", The Daily Pennsylvanian. Link.
- Received Harvard University "Certificate of Distinction in Teaching".
- Exhibited "A Journey to the Aegean", a collection of paintings, at Boston University's Thurman Center.
- "The Art Market: An Economist's Perspective," at Harvard Business School.
- “Consumer Judgment” lecture, Neurosurgery Grand Rounds, UPenn Medical School.
- "Can a $5 garage sale painting ever be worth $40 million? The Irresistible Economics of the Art World." Huntsman Program Preceptorial, Wharton.
- “Exploring the relationship between economics and art through Sol LeWitt” , Davis Museum, MA