Website of painter & economist Gizem Saka.
- Fall 2018: Wharton School of Business, Business Economics, Monetary Economics and the Global Economy, Managerial Economics (MBA)
- Spring 2018: Wharton School of Business, Monetary Economics and the Global Economy
Primary interests in economics:
- Behavioral Economics
- Art Markets
- Received Harvard University's Certificate of Distinction in Teaching.
- Featured at Forbes/Investing: Millennials Beware: There Are Downsides To Debt-Free Living. Link.
- Penn "Women in Art" Initiative Interview. Link
- "Professor Spotlight: Economics and Art need not be mutually exclusive", The Daily Pennsylvanian. Link.
- Exhibited "A Journey to the Aegean", a collection of paintings, at Boston University's Thurman Center.
- Bryn Mawr College, "The Dubious Economics of the Art Market", October 2017
- Sirius XM Business Radio, “Knowledge@Wharton,” discussed Labor Market Participation of Artists
- Sirius XM Business Radio, “Knowledge@Wharton”, discussed the Business of Art, Recent Auctions, Venice Biennial.
- "The Art Market: An Economist's Perspective," at Harvard Business School.
- “Consumer Judgment” lecture, Neurosurgery Grand Rounds, UPenn Medical School.
- "Can a $5 garage sale painting ever be worth $40 million? The Irresistible Economics of the Art World." Huntsman Program Preceptorial, Wharton.
- “Exploring the relationship between economics and art through Sol LeWitt” , Davis Museum, MA